Monday 11 March 2013

Weekend antics and Europe

So i forgot to blog yesterday and it was mothers day so i can let myself off!

I hope everybody had a good weekend, i did wake up with a mother hangover yesterday morning and usually can't handle any food until 9pm the hungover night but i sucked it up and took my mum out for a meal, there was only one point i had to run to the toilet but it was a false alarm so i still remained 'classy'. Saturday night was a bit bizarre but fun never the less!

How was your mothers day? My mum decided she wanted to watch the twilight marathons so me being a good daughter said okay, got a munch and sat there for a full 9 hours watching Twilight, for her to carry on going "WHO'S THAT?" "WHAT DID SHE SAY" and me sometimes screaming at Belle "you fucking slag" but it was a fun night!

I feel like i haven't blogged for a while and i want to share more pictures with you so i am going to show you some pictures i took whilst i was working on the ship, i feel a bit cultured. So here is some places around Europe ways!


Oslo


Alesund



Ny Alesund



Trondheim


No comments:

Post a Comment